97 5th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11217
Get Directions →
Last updated 11/1, 4:45pm
Final Destination: Manhattan Bridge
RSVP: not required, but get in touch with Doug via twitter if you have any questions
Description: Route 2 starts at Gorilla Coffee in Park Slope, Brooklyn, and heads over to the Manhattan Bridge
- You ride at your own risk.
- Ride safe and leave on time, or let your fellow commuters know asap if you can’t make it. We’ll provide cell and e-mail info to groups.
- An important goal of the biketrain to allow less experienced cyclists to gain experience and confidence — and provide safety in numbers — especially but not limited to riding at night and during the darker fall and winter months. That means it needs to be accessible to newer and possibly slower riders. If you’re speedy be prepared for a more leisurely pace. As participation grows, biketrains can always break into faster and slower packs.
- Bells and front and rear lights are required by law. Helmets are encouraged.
- Always worth repeating: You ride at your own risk.